Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Tumblr cross-theme issue, No matter what theme the problem persist
partyhardsparky
post Feb 19 2012, 07:13 PM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 16,528

Yesterday morning my tumblr was working fine but later that night my infinite scroll discontinued to work. I just thought the coding was messed up but I looked and it wasn't. So then I took off infinite scroll but the next button was being weird and claimed there was an error to getting the next page. I tried six different random tumblr themes, but none of their autoscroll was working as were paging. Late this afternoon I went to the top and instead of the blog saying /page/2 I changed it to page/3 and it showed the third page of post. When I pressed the back button on my tumblr theme it went back to the error symbol. After a while I realized that the only page that wouldn't load was the second page of post. Is it a bug of some sort? Because I have seen other blogs with the same problems, but I haven't seen any way to fix it. I've contacted tumblr... because that really does *beep*. So I came here wondering if someone could help me. My blog title is ca1alyst. As of now, there is no infinite scroll on the blog. (there wasn't one on this theme). Please don't sugest I change themes because I have already done that. I have already removed all the java scripting stuff and anything that didn't come with the theme, besides a google font.
User is offlinePM
Go to the top of the page
Toggle Multi-post QuotingQuote Post
partyhardsparky
post Feb 20 2012, 03:53 PM
Post #2

Group: Members
Member No.: 16,528

QUOTE(partyhardsparky @ Feb 19 2012, 08:13 PM) *

Yesterday morning my tumblr was working fine but later that night my infinite scroll discontinued to work. I just thought the coding was messed up but I looked and it wasn't. So then I took off infinite scroll but the next button was being weird and claimed there was an error to getting the next page. I tried six different random tumblr themes, but none of their autoscroll was working as were paging. Late this afternoon I went to the top and instead of the blog saying /page/2 I changed it to page/3 and it showed the third page of post. When I pressed the back button on my tumblr theme it went back to the error symbol. After a while I realized that the only page that wouldn't load was the second page of post. Is it a bug of some sort? Because I have seen other blogs with the same problems, but I haven't seen any way to fix it. I've contacted tumblr... because that really does *beep*. So I came here wondering if someone could help me. My blog title is ca1alyst. As of now, there is no infinite scroll on the blog. (there wasn't one on this theme). Please don't sugest I change themes because I have already done that. I have already removed all the java scripting stuff and anything that didn't come with the theme, besides a google font.

*** Issue has been resolved.
User is offlinePM
Go to the top of the page
Toggle Multi-post QuotingQuote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th March 2024 - 01:07 AM