Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Code for Mail List Subscription
DieHard
post Apr 23 2009, 02:20 PM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 8,410

blink.gif I using this program called MaxMailer - there is a string that I've changed a couple of times from the tech support.

The problem is when people view my site -http://www.soundinproductions.com - the is box on the front page - allowing visitiers to sub/unsub to my site.

But, when I tried to test it - there is a error that pops up : Site error: the file /netapp/whnas-apricot/s0/s0/00086/www.soundinproductions.com/webdocs/mysql.cls.php requires the ionCube PHP Loader ioncube_loader_sun_5.0.so to be installed by the site administrator.

I was told from tech support to change the action info in the string to: http://www.soundinproductions.com/index.php and upload info into my webdocs in my FTP - which I did - still with no success.

The problem is that anyone can sub/unsub then hit the submit button - another box should appear stating that your submittion has been received successfully - which it doesn't.

Can anyone assist me with this - can view my source code - if it makes it easier to see what I'm talking about.

Thanx[font=Arial]
[size=2]
User is offlinePM
Go to the top of the page
Toggle Multi-post QuotingQuote Post
Darin McGrew
post Apr 23 2009, 05:34 PM
Post #2

WDG Member

Group: Root Admin
Member No.: 3

I recommend that you start by fixing the markup errors and CSS error reported by the online tools. It looks like you've got a complete HTML document embedded inside another HTML document, which doesn't work. Any HTML document can have only one doctype declaration, one head element, and one body element.
User is offlinePM
Go to the top of the page
Toggle Multi-post QuotingQuote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th April 2024 - 08:28 PM