Reply to this topicStart new topic
> DD Service
Nik00117
post May 25 2008, 06:13 PM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 5,744

www.niksdd.com

What do you guys think? Its for a DD service mostly, the driver form needs some engine work (under the hood) but thats about it.
User is offlinePM
Go to the top of the page
Toggle Multi-post QuotingQuote Post
Brian Chandler
post May 25 2008, 11:23 PM
Post #2

Jocular coder

Member No.: 43

One thing puzzles me - the words (and dates) are all American, but the units are European - so I wonder where this can be?
User is offlinePM
Darin McGrew
post May 26 2008, 02:17 AM
Post #3

WDG Member

Group: Root Admin
Member No.: 3

Our online validator reports a number of markup errors that should be fixed.

I'm confused. Are you a "volunteer group" or a for-hire taxi service? In this context, I would assume that "DD" means "Designated Driver". Except that you're charging a fee to provide rides for those who don't have designated drivers. And yet you still call yourself a "volunteer group". My bogometer is pegged.

What's the name of "the new Jazz club"? Where is it? What kind of jazz do they play? When is the opening?
User is offlinePM
Nik00117
post May 26 2008, 03:05 AM
Post #4

I live in Germany, where 55,000 americans live in a 30 KM radius, prob of the more difficult things for most poeple to understand.

Um we are a voultneer group cause thats how I have to word it due to legal issues. All the poeple who sign up for this service know the deal.

I don't really have to get into when the jazz club opensin, its name or anything like that really that much since well they already know. Invites are being sent and i'm running the group whose doing the driving. And refering to the opening date, no one knows yet, not even the owner. Should be soon though.

This post has been edited by Nik00117: May 26 2008, 03:06 AM
User is offlinePM
Darin McGrew
post May 26 2008, 03:34 AM
Post #5

WDG Member

Group: Root Admin
Member No.: 3

Um we are a voultneer group cause thats how I have to word it due to legal issues. All the poeple who sign up for this service know the deal.
And that's why your customers don't pay the drivers, but pay some third party, right? The licensing requirements for legitimate taxi services must be pretty harsh...
User is offlinePM
Nik00117
post May 26 2008, 04:54 AM
Post #6

Well i'm trying a business model which has never been tried before. They aren't really paying a third party, they are paying the DD service, but we are calling it a donation instead of a payment, and a voultneer group instead of a business. I mea we are renting cars to do this, so we do have expenses which need to be covere.
User is offlinePM
my deadly sins
post Jul 28 2008, 06:13 PM
Post #7

Member No.: 6,276

personally too much text for reading.

Also the top with the grey text you can barely see the end since some of the top of the banner is also the same color of grey, but overall, its good. but not my type.
User is offlinePM

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 22nd March 2019 - 11:07 AM