... Making the Web accessible to all.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Hyperlinks Fail to Work
Challenger
post Jan 5 2017, 10:32 AM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 26,254

I use Windows 10 and a Lenovo T520 laptop. For the past year or so, I have had no problems viewing Sky (U.K.) television via Sky´s web page (www.go.sky.com), using Internet Explorer 11. A few days ago, when viewing this page and successfully logging in, I found that, while I had no problems accessing all of the areas of this page, I could not select any of the channels (displayed on the left side of the home page). For example, I can click on Box Sets (at the top of the page) and I am able to view any and all of the box sets that are offered.

I have tried using another Sky Go-approved browser (the browser must be able to use MS´ Silverlight), Firefox, but I have the exact same problem. I have uninstalled and re-installed both IE and Firefox and have reset the settings on both (back to the originals) and have uninstalled and reinstalled Silverlight.

Given that I have no other web site problems (I am a regular viewer of a multitude of news sites, for example) and given that I seem to have the same problem with both IE and Firefox, would this problem be resident on my machine?

I would be most grateful for any suggestions.

Thank you!
User is offlinePM
Go to the top of the page
Toggle Multi-post QuotingQuote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th April 2024 - 03:49 PM