Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Multiple Submit Buttons
Blue Man Group
post Aug 23 2019, 12:33 PM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 26,970

Hello, I have an HTML form which had two sets of fields under different Div tags. I want to have a submit button half way down the page that when submitted will submit the top portion of the fields (Div1) and a submit button at the bottom of the page that will submit the lower half fields (Div2). Any ideas on how to do this?
User is offlinePM
Go to the top of the page
Toggle Multi-post QuotingQuote Post
Darin McGrew
post Aug 23 2019, 01:15 PM
Post #2

WDG Member

Group: Root Admin
Member No.: 3

QUOTE(Blue Man Group @ Aug 23 2019, 10:33 AM) *
Hello, I have an HTML form which had two sets of fields under different Div tags. I want to have a submit button half way down the page that when submitted will submit the top portion of the fields (Div1) and a submit button at the bottom of the page that will submit the lower half fields (Div2). Any ideas on how to do this?
That sounds like two separate forms. The top form has fields submitted by the top submit button, and the bottom form has fields submitted by the bottom submit button.
User is offlinePM
Blue Man Group
post Aug 23 2019, 02:34 PM
Post #3

Group: Members
Member No.: 26,970

QUOTE(Darin McGrew @ Aug 23 2019, 02:15 PM) *

QUOTE(Blue Man Group @ Aug 23 2019, 10:33 AM) *
That sounds like two separate forms. The top form has fields submitted by the top submit button, and the bottom form has fields submitted by the bottom submit button.

So you think I can just put each Div tag (Div1 and Div2) in separate Form tags both on the same page?
User is offlinePM
Darin McGrew
post Aug 24 2019, 02:19 AM
Post #4

WDG Member

Group: Root Admin
Member No.: 3

QUOTE(Blue Man Group @ Aug 23 2019, 12:34 PM) *
So you think I can just put each Div tag (Div1 and Div2) in separate Form tags both on the same page?
I don't see why not.
User is offlinePM

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 11:44 AM