Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Just to say thank you!
motleyfool
post Nov 4 2007, 08:01 AM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 4,222

Hi All

Very nice to be here. I just wanted to say thank you to all of you folks at HTMLhelp for their wonderfully illuminating article on SEO http://htmlhelp.com/feature/seo/

I have been managing unix servers for about 5-6 years now and wanted to start a small business regarding that and was almost conned into spending some money on SEO! Thanks to this article I am now very clear on what I need to do. Please keep up the good work!

I may be here more and more as this place feels very nice - nicer even than webhostingtalk. Only I dont know anything at all about HTML so I may just read posts!

Thanks
Balaji Shankar
User is offlinePM
Go to the top of the page
Toggle Multi-post QuotingQuote Post
Darin McGrew
post Nov 4 2007, 12:08 PM
Post #2

WDG Member

Group: Root Admin
Member No.: 3

Welcome! And thank you! I'm sure John will appreciate the comments about his SEO article.

If you're ever interested in learning HTML, there's the FAQ entry Where can I learn about HTML?
User is offlinePM
motleyfool
post Nov 13 2007, 10:58 AM
Post #3

Group: Members
Member No.: 4,222

QUOTE(Darin McGrew @ Nov 4 2007, 10:38 PM) *

Welcome! And thank you! I'm sure John will appreciate the comments about his SEO article.

If you're ever interested in learning HTML, there's the FAQ entry Where can I learn about HTML?

Darin

Thx for the reply. I did learn some HTML and CSS and <div> and class and stuff to create two web pages for my business! I cant post or show them here because they deal with servers and hosting and that would be plain spamming of the board!

However, I am trying to write a how-to for webmasters on what they can do (or what all they can demand from their webhost/sysadmin ) to keep their server/site secure. As soon as it is ready I will send you the contents; you can publish if you deem fit. I feel I should return something - thats all smile.gif

Thx
Balaji Shankar
User is offlinePM

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 04:27 AM