Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Kindly review my website
NicoleBach
post Mar 22 2015, 03:59 PM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 22,408

Hi,

I am a little new to web designing through source code, so a review of the site would be really helpful, even if its just about the colours tongue.gif

Here it is : My Webpage

Another page

This post has been edited by NicoleBach: Mar 22 2015, 04:10 PM
User is offlinePM
Go to the top of the page
Toggle Multi-post QuotingQuote Post
Nicola
post May 6 2015, 01:25 PM
Post #2

Advanced Member

Member No.: 7,824

Hi! We have very similar names smile.gif I think your website looks very good! Here are some notes I made for you:

• The method you're using to identify the current page (that is, underlying the menu item in the top-nav bar) is too subtle. Consider applying the same style that you use for a:hover.

• I think the font is a little difficult to read. It's very pretty and good for headings, but it may be too fancy for body text.

• It's standard for email addresses to be mailto links (e.g. in your Kontakta oss box in the sidebar)

• Your header image is so big that, on my screen at least, it completely takes up the above-the-fold area. I know the fold isn't as much a concern today as it was in the past but it's a bit disorienting to navigate from one page to the next and not see any changes on the screen.
User is offlinePM
masonh928
post Dec 21 2015, 01:16 PM
Post #3

Serious Coder

Member No.: 19,570

I agree on everything, except mailto isn't necessarily a standard anymore. It would be more convenient for clientele, if he had a contact form instead.
User is offlinePM

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 03:44 AM