... Making the Web accessible to all.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Apple, Flash & CS5
crowdogs
post May 2 2010, 10:53 AM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 11,731

Has anyone any comments about Apples recent admonishment (and censorship, if you will) of Flash on its iPhone & iPad? See NY Times article http://www.nytimes.com/2010/04/30/technolo...lash&st=cse

Apple carries a pretty big stick and I was wondering if they could actually change the course of Flash. I wonder because I am considering the purchase of CS5 Web Premium when it is released later this month. I'am not ashamed to say that it will be a major investment for this hobbyist/freelancer at $1800.00 and well above my pay-grade's ability to fully utilize (if fully utilizing is even possible).

So, any thoughts about Flash's future, or lack thereof?
User is offlinePM
Go to the top of the page
Toggle Multi-post QuotingQuote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Replies
Christian J
post May 4 2010, 06:45 PM
Post #2

Group: WDG Moderators
Member No.: 7

QUOTE(crowdogs @ May 2 2010, 05:53 PM) *

I wonder because I am considering the purchase of CS5 Web Premium when it is released later this month.

Just took a quick look at the advertizing, but it seems to be not only about creating Flash, but also an HTML and CSS editor, correct? I've never used such programs, except a couple of free ones for HTML during my very first year making web pages. I've never done any Flash, but I recall there's free software for that too.
User is offlinePM
Go to the top of the page
Toggle Multi-post QuotingQuote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 12:02 PM