... Making the Web accessible to all.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> HTML Email Cell Width Help
RMI Man
post Apr 1 2019, 11:42 AM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 26,867

Hi there, I’m a brand-new newbie to this forum and I’m in desperate help with some HTML code I’ve created for a corporate HTML email signature. I’m trying to get my Disclaimer cell to match the width of the row above that contains attributes that auto-populate from our Azure Cloud AD. Can anyone please help me with this?

Thank you so much ahead of time!

CODE
<table width="600" border="0" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0">
  <tbody>
    <tr>
      <td style="height: 20px;"></td>
    </tr>
  </tbody>
</table>
<table width="600" border="0" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0">
  <tbody>
    <tr>
      <td><table width="100%" border="0" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0">
        <tbody>
          <tr>
            <td><table border="0" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0">
              <tbody>
                <tr>
                    <tbody>
                      <tr>
                          <tbody>
                            <tr>
                              <td style="line-height: 11pt;"><span style="font-weight: bold; font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 10pt; color: rgb(0, 40, 85);">{Display Name}</span><br>
                                <span style="font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 8pt; color: rgb(0, 40, 85);">{Title}</span></td>
                              </tr>
                            </tbody>
                          </table></td>
                        </tr>
                      <tr>
                        <td style="padding-top: 10px;"><table border="0" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0">
                          <tbody>
                            <tr>
                              <td style="border-top: 1px solid rgb(0, 40, 85); border-bottom: 1px solid rgb(0, 40, 85); padding-bottom: 1px"><table border="0" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0">
                                <tbody>
                                  <tr>
                                    <td align="center" valign="middle" style="vertical-align: middle; padding-right: 5px"> </td>
                                    <td><span><a href="tel:{Home phone}" style="font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 8pt; color: rgb(113, 155, 175);">{Home phone}</a></span></td>
                                    <td align="center" valign="middle" style="vertical-align: middle; padding-left: 15px; padding-right: 5px"> </td>
                                    <td><span><a href="mailto:{E-mail}" style="font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 8pt; color: rgb(113, 155, 175);">{E-mail}</a></span></td>
                                    <td align="center" valign="middle" style="vertical-align: middle; padding-left: 15px; padding-right: 5px"> </td>
                                    <td><span><a href="#" style="font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 8pt; color: rgb(113, 155, 175);">{web}</a></span></td>
                                    </tr>
                                  </tbody>
                                </table></td>
                              </tr>
                            </tbody>
                          </table></td>
                        </tr>
                      <tr>
                        <td style="padding-top: 10px; padding-bottom: 20px; font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 7pt; color: rgb(136, 136, 136); font-style: italic; text-align: justify;">The company accepts no liability for the content of this email, or for the consequences of any actions taken on the basis of the information provided, unless that information is subsequently confirmed in writing. If you are not the intended recipient, then you are hereby notified that disclosing, copying, distributing, or taking any action in reliance on the contents of this information is strictly prohibited.</td>
                        </tr>
                      </tbody>
                    </table></td>
                  </tr>
                </tbody>
              </table></td>
          </tr>
          </tbody>
      </table></td>
    </tr>
  </tbody>
</table>
User is offlinePM
Go to the top of the page
Toggle Multi-post QuotingQuote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Replies
Christian J
post Apr 4 2019, 10:31 AM
Post #2

Group: WDG Moderators
Member No.: 7

You're welcome too! laugh.gif
User is offlinePM
pandy
post Apr 4 2019, 10:53 AM
Post #3

🌟Computer says no🌟

Group: WDG Moderators
Member No.: 6

It was my idea. ninja.gif
User is offlinePM

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 06:30 AM