The Web Design Group

... Making the Web accessible to all.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Tumblr HTML Code, Request for help with Tumblr Code.
HisDivineShadow
post May 9 2017, 08:26 AM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 26,402

Hello there, I was wondering if anyone can help me. Basically I run a Tumblr page that I use to display pictures only. I used a pre made theme as I do not write code myself. The theme is perfect and the page looks great but I have 1 small issue. Basically, my Tumblr is pictures of attractive women. I only use 4 Tags, either #blonde #brunette# redhead or #group. My page currently just displays all pictures in the order I upload them, which is fine. However, I would like it so that when I click the titles at the top, the page only displays pictures with that tag. So for example, the page shows a mix of blonde brunette redhead and group pictures, but I would like it to then, only display pictures I tagged with #blonde, if someone clicks the BLONDE title button. So ideally I would have buttons that say, HOME (which when pressed, returns to showing my page in its entirety), BLONDE (When pressed will only display pictures I tagged as #blonde), BRUNETTE (When pressed will only display pictures I tagged as #brunette), REDHEAD (When pressed will only display pictures I tagged as #redhead) and lastly GROUP (Which when pressed only displays pics I tagged as #group). Hopefully that is a a clear description of what I want. Before wasting anyones time by posting code, please advise me if this is possible and I will post any information that is required soon after. Many thanks in advance.
User is offlinePM
Go to the top of the page
Toggle Multi-post QuotingQuote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 16th April 2024 - 04:25 PM