The Web Design Group

... Making the Web accessible to all.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> HTML Table (Single Line every row), Help! Need single line per row on the table
DStanko
post Jul 29 2019, 02:02 AM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 26,941

So I need help with some HTML code, i have a table that for some reason whenever I type in the left column and it keeps going down lines instead of keeping it straight.
Refer to screenshot included.

Here is the code for one of the tables.

CODE
<tr>
<td id="" style="background-color: #333333; text-align: center;"> <span style="color: #f3f3f3;">One Position Print</span></td>
</tr>
</tbody>
</table>
<table></table>
<table style="width: 100%;">
<tbody>
<tr>
<td id="" style="background-color: #f2f1f1;">QTY:</td>
<td id="" style="background-color: #f2f1f1; text-align: center;"><span style="color: #22aeda;">50+</span></td>
<td id="" style="background-color: #f2f1f1; text-align: center;"><span style="color: #22aeda;">100+</span></td>
<td id="" style="background-color: #f2f1f1; text-align: center;"><span style="color: #22aeda;">250+</span></td>
<td id="" style="background-color: #f2f1f1; text-align: center;"><span style="color: #22aeda;">500+</span></td>
<td id="" style="background-color: #f2f1f1; text-align: center;"><span style="color: #22aeda;">1000+</span></td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td id="" style="background-color: #f2f1f1;">White Mugs With 1 Colour Print</td>
<td id="" style="background-color: #f2f1f1; text-align: center;">$1.20</td>
<td id="" style="background-color: #f2f1f1; text-align: center;"><span>$1.20</span></td>
<td id="" style="background-color: #f2f1f1; text-align: center;" span="">$1.20</td>
<td id="" style="background-color: #f2f1f1; text-align: center;" span="">$1.20</td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td id="" style="background-color: #f2f1f1;">Coloured Mugs With 1 Colour Print</td>
<td id="" style="background-color: #f2f1f1; text-align: center;"><span>$1.20</span></td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td id="" style="background-color: #f2f1f1;">Additional Print Colour</td>
</tr>
</tbody>
</table>

Be aware that where it says "One Position Print" with the black background that is a separate table, I did table width 100% with that one and the table under it with width 100% just so they line up.
What should I change to make it so the text in the column "QTY:" is all in one line and doesn't take up more lines.

Also, nowrap auto (scroll wheel) is not an option.

Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image
User is offlinePM
Go to the top of the page
Toggle Multi-post QuotingQuote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 16th April 2024 - 02:44 AM