Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Web Easy Professional 10, Crazy Preview Happening
wiggywoggy
post Jan 20 2015, 04:03 AM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 22,052

Hello

I sure hope I can get some help in here as I'm pissed that the creators of Web Easy Professional Do not give the support that they offer. So with that said I'm having some pretty crazy stuff happening. At first while creating my web page after each page I would do a live preview and it was all perfect. Today I did a live preview **After obtaining my domain name etc** I was ready to publish my web page however upon doing a live preview in two browsers google chrome and IE both of them are showing split images like someone's hacked at them and the scroll bar which is located to your right has moved all the way to the edge of the page and some of the pages are not centred like they are on the design side it's only upon a live preview in the browser that it's all messed up and it's driving me crazy. I can't seem to find a fix for it and was hoping after finding this site that someone in here may have a solution? Oh and yes I tried a re boot, a refresh screen and still nothing each and every time it's all going wonky like a drunk donkey.

I look forward to some help if possible, thanks smile.gif
User is offlinePM
Go to the top of the page
Toggle Multi-post QuotingQuote Post
pandy
post Jan 20 2015, 05:56 AM
Post #2

🌟Computer says no🌟

Group: WDG Moderators
Member No.: 6

We would need to see the actual page.

But first, what is this live preview? If it's some inbuilt tool that lets you view the page inside Web Easy so to speak, open the page diretly in the concerned browsers and see how that looks. Maybe it isn't as bad as you think.
User is offlinePM
wiggywoggy
post Jan 20 2015, 01:23 PM
Post #3

Thanks for the reply Pandy, the Live Preview is not inside Web easy professional it takes you straight to a web browser so you can see what your work will look like, hence why I'm in a panic. I don't want my web page to look all wonky, unprofessional and yet that is how it looks when doing that preview. I hope this clears what live preview is up.

QUOTE(pandy @ Jan 20 2015, 05:56 AM) *

We would need to see the actual page.

But first, what is this live preview? If it's some inbuilt tool that lets you view the page inside Web East so to speak, open the page diretly in the concerned browsers and see how that looks. Maybe it isn't as bad as you think.

User is offlinePM
pandy
post Jan 20 2015, 03:54 PM
Post #4

🌟Computer says no🌟

OK, but we still need to see your stuff to be able to help.
User is offlinePM
wiggywoggy
post Jan 20 2015, 05:48 PM
Post #5

As you can see by the screen shot the bar has moved to the edge of the page instead of the browser page and the writing is all messed up. My preferred browser is Chrome. The product Web Professional is up dated as I checked. My browser is also up dated. The files were previewing fine before and now as you can see they are all messed up.

QUOTE(pandy @ Jan 20 2015, 03:54 PM) *

Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image
User is offlinePM
pandy
post Jan 20 2015, 06:17 PM
Post #6

🌟Computer says no🌟

No, not a screen cap. You have to show us the actual HTML and CSS. If you have the page on the web, link to it. Otherwise upload a sample HTML page here and the CSS that goes with it if that program writes external style sheets.

Just a warning. We probably can tell you what's wrong with your HTML, but I don't think anyone around here will be able to tell you how to correct that with Web Easy unless it has a code mode that lets you edit the actual HTML.
User is offlinePM
wiggywoggy
post Jan 20 2015, 06:22 PM
Post #7

Oh sorry about that, I don't know how to get the HTML to you as it's not published so not on the web yet?

QUOTE(wiggywoggy @ Jan 20 2015, 05:48 PM) *

As you can see by the screen shot the bar has moved to the edge of the page instead of the browser page and the writing is all messed up. My preferred browser is Chrome. The product Web Professional is up dated as I checked. My browser is also up dated. The files were previewing fine before and now as you can see they are all messed up.

QUOTE(pandy @ Jan 20 2015, 03:54 PM) *

User is offlinePM
pandy
post Jan 20 2015, 06:56 PM
Post #8

🌟Computer says no🌟

There's another field below the one you type your post in labeled File Attachment. Browser to the file(s) and click the button labeled Add This Attachment. Then a new field appears below and you have to click Add into Post.
User is offlinePM
wiggywoggy
post Jan 20 2015, 07:09 PM
Post #9

Hey there

Not to sound completely incompetent here but under where you are talking about for me I've only got three options:
Enable Emoticons?
Enable Signature?
Enable email notification of replies?
Then a box with that says file attachments global space left 4.73mb choose file then add this attachment.

There is no other one to get **Browser to file(s) maybe because I'm a new user of this forum?

QUOTE(pandy @ Jan 20 2015, 06:56 PM) *

There's another field below the one you type your post in labeled File Attachment. Browser to the file(s) and click the button labeled Add This Attachment. Then a new field appears below and you have to click Add into Post.

User is offlinePM
pandy
post Jan 20 2015, 07:14 PM
Post #10

🌟Computer says no🌟

Ah, that sounds like the fast reply thing! Above that there's a button named Reply. Click that and you'll get the advanced editor with all the options and our pesky smilies too. Or you can click the quote button below my post and delete the quoted text.
User is offlinePM
wiggywoggy
post Jan 20 2015, 07:16 PM
Post #11

Still not seeing it however I did a Page Source and have copied the HTML and will paste that in here I hope this is both OK to do and that it is the stuff your requesting?

<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.01 Transitional//EN">
<!-- Generated by Avanquest Technology v:8.0. For information please visit: http://www.avanquestusa.com/ -->
<!-- saved from url=(0014)about:internet -->
<html lang="en">
<head>
<title> MAIN PAGE </title>
<meta name="Author" content="Michelle Douglas MDBOOKCOVERS">
<meta name="Keywords" content="romance, fiction, non fiction, book covers, pre made covers, pre made, covers, designs, sex, horror, Sci-Fi, Science fiction, Romance, Erotica, Gay, Lesbian, Fantasy, Fairy, Fairies, Pre Historic, Vintage, war, weapons, death, life, Apocolypse, Destruction, Disaster, Colours, color, animals, love, fiction, book, pages, arrow, bow, archer, mermaid, monsters, aliens, UFO, steampunk, steam punk, Victorian, cars, explosions, lightening, child, children, author, authors, self publishing authors, art, western, ">
<meta name="Description" content="pre made book covers that don't cost the world and give your book a higher chance of selling, make it impactful with one of a kind designs by MDBookCovers your one stop design needs. ">
<script type="text/javascript"><!--//
IE = (navigator.appName.indexOf('Microsoft') >= 0);
NS = (navigator.appName.indexOf('Netscape') >= 0);
SF = (navigator.appName.indexOf('Safari') >= 0);
FF = (navigator.userAgent.indexOf('Firefox') >= 0);
OP = (navigator.userAgent.indexOf('Opera') >= 0);
GK = (navigator.userAgent.indexOf('Gecko') >= 0);
MAC = (navigator.userAgent.indexOf('Mac') != -1);
V4 = (parseInt(navigator.appVersion) >= 4);
function isIE() {
var myNav = navigator.userAgent.toLowerCase();
return (myNav.indexOf('msie') != -1) ? parseInt(myNav.split('msie')[1]) : false;
}
if (isIE() < 5) {
V5 = -5;
} else {
var V5 = (parseInt(navigator.appVersion.charAt(V5 + 5)) >= 5);
} //-->
</script>
<script type="text/javascript"><!--
function OnWeLoad()
{ window.LfFrm.document.open(); window.TpFrm.document.open(); window.BmFrm.document.open(); window.RhFrm.document.open();
window.LfFrm.document.writeln('<body bgcolor="#b8b87a"><body>')
window.TpFrm.document.writeln('<body bgcolor="#b8b87a"><body>')
window.BmFrm.document.writeln('<body bgcolor="#b8b87a"><body>')
window.RhFrm.document.writeln('<body bgcolor="#b8b87a"><body>')
window.LfFrm.document.close(); window.TpFrm.document.close(); window.BmFrm.document.close(); window.RhFrm.document.close();
} //-->
</script>
</head>

<frameset frameborder="no" framespacing="0" cols="*,1336,*" border="0" onload="if(V4) OnWeLoad()" onresize="if(NS) OnWeLoad()">
<frame name="LfFrm" src="about:blank">
<frameset frameborder="no" framespacing="0" rows="*,1665,*" border="0">
<frame name="TpFrm" src="about:blank">
<frame name="MyFrm" src="preview_001.htm" marginheight="0" marginwidth="0" scrolling="yes">
<frame name="BmFrm" src="about:blank" scrolling="no"></frameset>
<frame name="RhFrm" src="about:blank" scrolling="no"></frameset>

<noframes><body bgcolor="#fffff0">
<blockquote><font face='Arial' size=2>
<i>Your Internet Browser has to support Frames, DHTML, CSS and JavaScript.<br></i>
</font></blockquote></body></noframes>

</html>

QUOTE(pandy @ Jan 20 2015, 07:14 PM) *

Ah, that sounds like the fast reply thing! Above that there's a button named Reply. Click that and you'll get the advanced editor with all the options and our pesky smilies too. Or you can click the quote button below my post and delete the quoted text.
User is offlinePM
wiggywoggy
post Jan 20 2015, 07:20 PM
Post #12

Just noticed that also when I view any of the 42 pages I have made with that program that they are all saying **Main Page** when in fact they are NOT there is only one Main page the rest have there own names and within the program are still showing the correct titles but when viewing on a browser they are showing up as all being titled "Main Page" which is friggin weird and so very wrong.
User is offlinePM
pandy
post Jan 20 2015, 07:25 PM
Post #13

🌟Computer says no🌟

Yeah, that's OK. Only you've created a framed page and the document you copied (probably index.html) only contains the frames, not the actual pages. Maybe you can zip the whole thing up and upload that? Once you've found that browse button, that is. It's there, I promise. wink.gif

Attached Image
User is offlinePM
wiggywoggy
post Jan 20 2015, 07:29 PM
Post #14

The only document that I can find connected with the web professional is with the word "BAK" if that is what your needing then I can send that to you?

Thanks by the way for your amazing patients with me I appreciate your help and more importantly your kind patience as I'm not familiar with many things on here lol

QUOTE(pandy @ Jan 20 2015, 07:25 PM) *

Yeah, that's OK. Only you've created a framed page and the document you copied (probably index.html) only contains the frames, not the actual pages. Maybe you can zip the whole thing up and upload that? Once you've found that browse button, that is. It's there, I promise. wink.gif

Attached Image

User is offlinePM
wiggywoggy
post Jan 20 2015, 11:02 PM
Post #15

Hey I decided to do a test and closed down the web professional program, re opened it and clicked on a template to make a dummy website, upon making this mock up site I discovered that the drop down menu in the build your page had a option that is not currently on my original. It gives the option for a Full Centered Page which is what I started out with on my original pages. Some how that has been turned off or vanished some how from there drop down menu instead of it being a yellow box offering you to click on it for a full centered site it now offers a blue box with the words centered. The Full Centered box is gone from that drop down menu so that's the problem however I have no idea how to get it back on my original work that I have. Any ideas? It also means that I don't have to do a fresh install of the program as it works when making a new site some how the feature is turned off on the original which is what I need to get back to?
User is offlinePM
wiggywoggy
post Jan 20 2015, 11:52 PM
Post #16

Just wanted to let you know that the problem is solved all I had to do was change the html to html with css to get the full centered page any ways it's all fixed thanks for all the help should anyone else have such an issue I'm attaching a photo of how to fix it.

Thanks smile.gif

Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image
User is offlinePM
pandy
post Jan 21 2015, 05:26 AM
Post #17

🌟Computer says no🌟

You probably see the path to where to find your HTML files at the top there.
User is offlinePM
kevo2015
post Sep 16 2015, 12:00 PM
Post #18

Member No.: 23,541

Need help with Webeasy hidden script Where do I post a question on here ?
User is offlinePM
Christian J
post Sep 16 2015, 02:01 PM
Post #19

Member No.: 7

QUOTE(kevo2015 @ Sep 16 2015, 07:00 PM) *

Need help with Webeasy hidden script Where do I post a question on here ?

Sounds like the topic of a new thread. If the "hidden script" is javascript I suggest the Client-side Scripting forum (the New Topic button is at the top or bottom right side).
User is offlinePM

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th April 2024 - 04:07 AM