Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> 3 questions about my site
dsmith530
post Jul 1 2012, 11:28 AM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 15,149

Hi, I have 3 questions that are probably pretty simple, about a page on my site: http://duncansphotos.com/clients.html

1. I'd like the list of clients to have capitol letters, but when I make them into links the capitol letters in the title turn to lower case. I'd like the column of links above it (random | photosets | contact | etc) to stay lower case.

2. I'd really like "Clients" and the list of clients under it to be closer. So the top edge of the list is under the bottom edge of the words Clients.

3. I'd like to change the top margin of http://duncansphotos.com/sitefiles/sets.php
I want the column of links (random | photosets | etc) to be at the very top of the page with no white space so the links are right under the top frame.

Any help is greatly appreciated. Thank you.
User is offlinePM
Go to the top of the page
Toggle Multi-post QuotingQuote Post
Christian J
post Jul 1 2012, 12:54 PM
Post #2

Group: WDG Moderators
Member No.: 7

QUOTE(dsmith530 @ Jul 1 2012, 06:28 PM) *

1. I'd like the list of clients to have capitol letters, but when I make them into links the capitol letters in the title turn to lower case. I'd like the column of links above it (random | photosets | contact | etc) to stay lower case.

The stylesheet is making all links lowercase. You need more specific CSS selectors, that only affects the desired content.
User is offlinePM
dsmith530
post Jul 1 2012, 01:00 PM
Post #3

Group: Members
Member No.: 15,149

QUOTE(Christian J @ Jul 1 2012, 10:54 AM) *

QUOTE(dsmith530 @ Jul 1 2012, 06:28 PM) *

The stylesheet is making all links lowercase. You need more specific CSS selectors, that only affects the desired content.

Can you give me an example of what code I should use and where I should put it in the source? I'm not sure what command I need to use to make that section of links/text normal.
User is offlinePM
Christian J
post Jul 1 2012, 03:00 PM
Post #4

Group: WDG Moderators
Member No.: 7

See http://htmlhelp.com/reference/css/structure.html
User is offlinePM

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 03:38 AM