Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Inserting and Modifying Tables
roach
post Jan 13 2015, 03:32 AM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 22,023

Can the Table > Insert feature really be so limited that all it allows is for one to insert a
table of a particular size and number of columns and rows. Once the table is inserted, there appears
nothing more that can be done with it. For example, the size can't be changed, additional
rows cannot be added, individual rows cannot be split or merged, in fact practically nothing
can be done once the initial specifications from Table > Insert are specified.

I have tried modifying the table with Modify > Table, but this option is grayed out so nothing
can be done. Similarly nothing can be done with the Custom Script Assistant. Neither does
the Inspector provide any useful ways of altering the table attributes. The only way seems
to be to edit the source html and css files once the project is built, which of course
defeats the whole idea of having web building software in the first place.

Is the Webeasy pro10 table feature really so useless or am I missing out on something? As there
are no tutorials on the subject and web searches produce no information about tables, I
really suspect that the table function is so limited to be of no practical use at all.
User is offlinePM
Go to the top of the page
Toggle Multi-post QuotingQuote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th April 2024 - 11:20 AM