Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> several data toogle atributes at once - Bootstrap
joe coolman
post Feb 23 2016, 04:16 PM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 24,018

I have 4 tabs and they nicely selectable except the last one which is a dropdown menu, I select one of the three submenu but the menu3 is not shown as selected, instead the selected tab before.

CODE
  <ul class="nav nav-tabs">
    <li class="active"><a data-toggle="tab" href="#menu0" onclick="load_menu(0)">Home</a></li>
    <li><a data-toggle="tab" href="#menu1" onclick="load_menu(1)">Menu 1</a></li>
    <li><a data-toggle="tab" href="#menu2" onclick="load_menu(2)">Menu 2</a></li>
    <!-- <li><a data-toggle="tab" href="#menu3" onclick="load_menu(3)">Menu 3</a></li> -->
       <li class="dropdown">
          <a class="dropdown-toggle" data-toggle="dropdown" href="#menu3">Menu 3 <span class="caret"></span></a>
          <ul class="dropdown-menu">
                <li><a href="#sbm1" onclick="load_smenu(1)">Submenu 1-1</a></li>
                <li><a href="#sbm2" onclick="load_smenu(2)">Submenu 1-2</a></li>
                <li><a href="#sbm3" onclick="load_smenu(3)">Submenu 1-3</a></li>                        
          </ul>
        </li>
  </ul>

How can I set the data-toogle in menu3 as dropdown and tab at same time?
User is offlinePM
Go to the top of the page
Toggle Multi-post QuotingQuote Post
Christian J
post Feb 24 2016, 09:16 AM
Post #2

Group: WDG Moderators
Member No.: 7

This seems to be about the Bootstrap framework, and seems to involve javascript, so I move the thread to Client-side Scripting.

In any case I suspect more information is needed, so please post (or link to) a complete sample page.
User is offlinePM
Christian J
post Feb 24 2016, 09:33 AM
Post #3

Group: WDG Moderators
Member No.: 7

QUOTE(joe coolman @ Feb 23 2016, 10:16 PM) *

I select one of the three submenu but the menu3 is not shown as selected, instead the selected tab before.

You mean you both want to display the menu3 tab's content and open a dropdown in front of it at the same time? Won't the tab content be obscured by the open dropdown then?

According to http://getbootstrap.com/javascript/#tabs , nested tabs are not supported.

User is offlinePM

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd April 2024 - 04:28 AM