The Web Design Group

... Making the Web accessible to all.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Create database for accounts, Call center (account information database)
chetan
post May 23 2010, 12:36 AM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 11,927

Hi,

Well i work for a call center and we get calls from customers about their accounts. Now each time we receive a call the conversation has to be documented on the account but we run out of space every time and we have to overwrite the conversation. The help i need is this..

I want to make a webpage on which i want to store the call conversation for the corresponding account number. And i want this information to be stored in my office server so that anyone can enter the account number and get to see what the last conversation was all about. I also want to check if i can connect this webpage (intranet page) to the application we use for accounts which is an IBM software called sessions. Please help me in making this page. This page is to be accessed by 3 of our call centres. The page i need is very simple For example i need these things with a submit button so that once i document the account it gets stored in the server and each time we put in the account number it gives me all the conversations made earlier. Its urgent .Please help

Customer name: xxx
Account number: 123456

Date of conversation
Employee ID

Account call comments made by representative in a box

Have added a MS word file as an example of what is needed on the page.

Attached File(s)
Attached File  Example.doc ( 22k ) Number of downloads: 339
User is offlinePM
Go to the top of the page
Toggle Multi-post QuotingQuote Post
Brian Chandler
post May 23 2010, 10:53 AM
Post #2

Jocular coder

Group: Members
Member No.: 43

I want to make a webpage on which i want to store the call conversation

You cannot "make a webpage" to do this; web pages do not "store" information. You need a (fairly straightforward) database system. If you have no programming experience or understanding of how databases work, it is not feasible to create this just by getting someone to do it for you on this forum. You either need to hire someone to do it, or to start learning from a tutorial on Mysql + PHP (or similar).
User is offlinePM
Go to the top of the page
Toggle Multi-post QuotingQuote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th April 2024 - 06:36 PM